- University of Pretoria/Universiteit van Pretoria from 2005 to 2008
- Vega School of Branding from 2012 - 2013
- FSB Approved Financial Advisor having passed RE1 and RE5
I am first and foremost a person who believes in teaching my clients how to manage money and only later will focus on any products.
I make sure my client’s day to day finances (expenses and purchases) make sense and that they can afford their current lifestyles.
It all starts with a budget and then we work on the “financial house” getting in place strong financial foundations and then building wealth and investments.
When I know what you want, I build a set of expert strategies and decision-making tools, to help you sort through the maze of modern finance…
WHAT DOES A FINANCIAL ADVISOR DO?
BENEFITS OF A FINANCIAL ADVISOR
- Identify short, medium and long-term goals
- Create practical strategies to achieve these goals
- Feel more in control of your finances
- Develop an investment plan
- Protect your assets
- Plan for retirement